COMCTL32: fix separators in check groups in toolbars

COMCTL32: fix separators in check groups in toolbars

Krzysztof Foltman
ChangeLog:
 * Separators with group style set don't separate toolbar radio groups
anymore (which broke tool selection in Front Panel Designer)

A test case coming soon...

--
Krzysztof

toolbar-group.diff (1K) Download Attachment

Re: COMCTL32: fix separators in check groups in toolbars

James Hawkins
On 10/11/05, Krzysztof Foltman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ChangeLog:
>  * Separators with group style set don't separate toolbar radio groups
> anymore (which broke tool selection in Front Panel Designer)
>
> A test case coming soon...

I'm not saying this shouldn't be committed, but it might have a better
chance if the test case comes first.

--
James Hawkins

On 10/11/05, James Hawkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 10/11/05, Krzysztof Foltman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > ChangeLog:
> >  * Separators with group style set don't separate toolbar radio groups
> > anymore (which broke tool selection in Front Panel Designer)
> >
> > A test case coming soon...
> >

> I'm not saying this shouldn't be committed, but it might have a better
> chance if the test case comes first.

Ahh I should've read more of my emails...the test was right after
this.  Sorry about the noise.

--
James Hawkins