Can we install both Wine and Cedega okay?

Can we install both Wine and Cedega okay?

fe can
Can we install both Wine and Cedega okay? no conflict?

Re: Can we install both Wine and Cedega okay?

Evil Jay
It's been a while since I used Cedega, but I had no problems running
both in the past.

-Jesse

fe can wrote:

> Can we install both Wine and Cedega okay? no conflict?

Re: Can we install both Wine and Cedega okay?

Mark Knecht
Yes, no problem. Wine, Cedega and Crossover Office all reside in
different directories and do not conflict with each other.

Have fun,
Mark