New themes question

Matevz Jekovec
Now that Wine supports different theme packs for Windows, would it be
possible to render Windows widgets using the native current desktop
KDE/Gnome theme? Also other stuff like font size, name and colors for
Windows widgets, could they all be unified? That would *really* be
something:).

Big thanks to all developers, that drove Wine so far and best wishes for
the future!
- Matevž

Re: New themes question

Dimi Paun
On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 23:27 +0200, Matevz Jekovec wrote:
> Now that Wine supports different theme packs for Windows, would it be
> possible to render Windows widgets using the native current desktop
> KDE/Gnome theme? Also other stuff like font size, name and colors for
> Windows widgets, could they all be unified? That would *really* be
> something:).

Yes, we hope we'll be able to do that someday. Help in this area
is highly appreciated.

--
Dimi Paun <[hidden email]>
Lattica, Inc.