Ping

Daniel Skorka
Is there anyone that actually receives my mails?

confused,
Daniel

Re: Ping

Kuba Ober
On Wednesday 12 October 2005 14:29, Daniel wrote:
> Is there anyone that actually receives my mails?

I do :)

Kuba

Re: Ping

Stefan Dösinger
Am Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005 20:29 schrieb Daniel:
> Is there anyone that actually receives my mails?
I receive them

Stefan

Re: Ping

Hiji
I just got it too.

Hiji

--- Kuba Ober <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wednesday 12 October 2005 14:29, Daniel wrote:
> > Is there anyone that actually receives my mails?
>
> I do :)
>
> Kuba

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Ping

Oliver Stieber

--- Daniel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there anyone that actually receives my mails?

Which emails, the last two emails I recieved from you were:
Debian packages and [daniel: OpenGL bug in 20050930]

Oliver.

> confused,
> Daniel

Re: Ping

Daniel Skorka
On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 08:54:32PM +0100, Oliver Stieber wrote:

> --- Daniel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Is there anyone that actually receives my mails?
> >

> Which emails, the last two emails I recieved from you were:
> Debian packages and [daniel: OpenGL bug in 20050930]

Yeah, that's fine. I was just a bit stumped by a deafening silence in
response to my mails.

thanks,
Daniel