[WINEHQ] WWN293 - Fix winedbg description

[WINEHQ] WWN293 - Fix winedbg description

Francois Gouget-2

WWN 293 says:

> It (winedbg) has hooks into gcc, but it does a lot of stuff on its own.

I am not aware of winedbg having hooks into gcc (winegcc sort of has
but that's another matter). However winedbg provides hooks for gdb so I
guess this is what was meant here.

Changelog:

  * wwn/wn20051007_293.xml

    Francois Gouget <[hidden email]>
    winedbg does not hook into gcc. However it provides hooks for gdb.

--
Francois Gouget         [hidden email]        http://fgouget.free.fr/
           The last time religion ruled, it was called the dark ages.

w20051012-wwn293.diff (1K) Download Attachment