test.winehq.org broken ?

Stefan Leichter
Hello,

during the weekend i run winetest-200510121000-paul-mingw.exe and
winetest-200510131000-paul-mingw.exe on my NT4 box and clicked on the button
to submit the test results. The progress bar for submitting the test results
finished without error, but the test results did not show up on the web site.

Does anyone else have/notice the problem?

Bye Stefan

Re: test.winehq.org broken ?

Vitaliy Margolen-2
Sunday, October 16, 2005, 2:19:18 PM, Stefan Leichter wrote:
> Hello,

> during the weekend i run winetest-200510121000-paul-mingw.exe and
> winetest-200510131000-paul-mingw.exe on my NT4 box and clicked on the button
> to submit the test results. The progress bar for submitting the test results
> finished without error, but the test results did not show up on the web site.

> Does anyone else have/notice the problem?

> Bye Stefan

Yep I'm having the same problem here too. My guess it doesn't allow outdated
results to go in.

Vitaliy